Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crush on neighbor

The coal mines were operating at full blast, and new miners were coming into the small mining towns from all over. Dad decided it would be a wise move to build a house next door on a vacant lot and rent the house to miners.

As soon as the house was completed, a man (Russ) about Dad's age stopped by and agreed to rent the house. My brothers and I were happy, and hoped that the new family would include kids our age so we could have new playmates.

The next weekend the man arrived with a young girl, about 18 or 19 years old. We hoped that she would have younger sisters and brothers ( I was 13 at the time) in addition to the two young children she was caring for.

Finally a truck arrived with the furniture. Mom went over to take a few refreshments and returned with the young girl. She introduced us to her as the Russ' wife and said her name was Leann. The two young children, Susie and Bev, were her children. Needless to say, we were disappointed that Leann was Russ' wife and not his daughter because she was beautiful, and would probably have beautiful sisters.

Russ went to work in the mines, and Leann stayed home with the children. Russ had to leave work at 6 in the morning. She would visit with Mom during the day sometimes, and I must admit that I developed a crush on her even though she was married and, as I learned, seven years older than I.

My good friend Boyl lived down the road beyond Russ' house, and sometimes I would take a path that ran behind Russ' house. One day as I was returning home by the path, I saw movement in the back bedroom–I knew this was Russ and Leann's bedroom because I had visited the house on many occasions. I stopped, and hid behind some bushes to see what was going on. Inside the bedroom I could see Leann naked on the bed. Immediately I could feel my peter getting hard. The I was totally shocked to see that Roy Miller was also in the bedroom, and he was naked too.

I watched in amazement as he came to the bed where Leann was lying. He stood over a minute, then I saw Leann take his peter in her hand and put it in her mouth. Then Roy climbed on her and began to lick her pussy. By now I was jacking off furiously. Roy moved, and then I watched as kissed Leann on the mouth, then I saw his peter move into her cunt. He began to move up and down, and shortly he collapsed on her, apparently having come. I finally shot a wad out of my dick about five feet.

Roy got up, dressed, and left. Leann went to take a shower and she dressed. I was still in the bushes, dazed that she was fucking another man. Roy was 24 years old, and he was married to Bonnie, a sweet, but chubby young woman.

Now that I realized that I could see into Russ and Leann's bedroom, I awoke early the next morning and sneaked out of the house to see if Russ fucked Leann before he went to work. By the nightlight in the bedroom I could see Russ beginning to wake up, then he removed the sheet covering them and I could see that they both slept naked. Russ had a hardon, and moved on top of Lee and fucked her a couple of minutes, then came. He got up, showered, dressed and went to work. Lee stayed in bed, uncovered, and went back to sleep.

I was rubbing my cock, when I decided to fuck Leann myself. Nobody locked doors in my hometown, so I walked over to back door and entered the house. Removing my clothes, I began to quietly move to the bedroom.. In my youth and inexperience, I thought I could fuck Leann while she was asleep and then leave.

As I entered the bedroom, I passed a mirror and could that my cock was rigid, all eight inches of it. I quietly climbed into Leann's bed, and snuggled against her ass. She murmered a small sound, then as she felt my hard cock, she squealed and jumped out of bed, yelling "Tommy, what do you think you are doing? Get the hell out of here now and I won't tell Russ and your parents!"
I retorted, "If you don't fuck me, I will tell Russ about Roy!" Leann looked shocked, and said, "how do you know?" "No matter, but fuck me now," I said.

Leann looked at me for a few minutes and then at my cock. "Lord, Tommy, how long is your peter?" "Eight inches," I said. " I have never seen a cock that big, Tommy, and don't know if it will go in me," she said. "O. K., I will fuck you, but just this one time and you have to promise to not tell any of your friends or for God's sake, Russ, because he would kill us both."

As we moved onto the bed, I asked Leann why she fucked Roy. "Well, Russ is 20 years older than I am and he just wants to fuck once a week, and I want more."

She lay on the bed, and began to kiss me and take my cock in her hands. "God, you are hung for a young boy" she said. Then she pulled me onto her and with one of her hands guided my cock to her pussy. "Easy now, big boy, and don't hurt me with your salami."

Finally she placed my cock at the opening of her pussy and as I moved down and she moved up, I entered her. "Easy, easy, oh, God, this feels so good Tommy. Fuck me, fuck me!"

I pushed my cock all the way in and said, "how's that?" "Great, oh my God, it feels so good."

I began to pound her, up and down, in and out, the way I had watched Roy fuck Leann. "God, I love your pussy, " I said. Leann was moaning, and I could hear one of the kids begin to stir in the next room. Leann did not hear it, and now she wrapped her legs around my back and was moving up and down furiously. "She didn't do this with Roy or Russ," I proudly thought.

Sweat was pouring off both of us as we continued to fuck. "Let me get on top, Tommy" and Leann and I rolled over. Now she was in control, and she was moving up and down so fast and hard that I was afraid the bed would break. "Oh, Good lord, I'm coming, I'm coming," she said and at that moment I came too. It felt so good as I flowed into Leann, shooting my massive load deep into her.

Leann rolled over and said, "Tommy, that was fantastic. Where did you learn to fuck like that, and you fucked me longer than anybody has ever fucked me without coming. Must have been ten minutes, and I felt you come–must have been a cup full. Lord, that is the best fuck I have ever had."

"Leann," I said, "you are the first girl I have fucked." Then we heard Susie and Bev calling for her in the next room. "You stay right here, big boy, and I will be back shortly." I could hear Leann cooing with her daughters, and making breakfast for them. Soon they had been fed and back to sleep and Leann came back to the bedroom.

Removing her nightgown, she said, "Tommy, I want to be your teacher in all things about sex and fucking." My cock was hard again, Leann sat on the side of the bed and took it in her hands. "Tommy, this is the best looking cock I have ever seen." She gently caressed it with both hands and said "this is the first cock I have ever been able to put both hands on at the same time." She bent over kissed the head, then I watched happily as she put my cock's head into her mouth, then slowly she began to move her head up and down, taking more of my peter into her mouth with every move. "Oh, that feels good," I said, and she began to move up and down on my cock.

Then Leann took her mouth from my cock and said, "my mouth is tired"–and looked at the clock on the wall–"well, it ought to be, that was seven minutes of cocksucking for me." She climbed back on top and began to fuck me again. We fucked for five more minutes, then she said, " I want you to come in my mouth" and began to suck my cock again. "I'm, coming, I'm coming –ohhhhh" and shot my sperm into her mouth. To my amazement, she swallowed all of it.

As I was dressing to leave, Leann was still on the bed. "Tommy, I am totally exhausted but for the first time in my life I am sexually satisfied. You can come back anytime and fuck me and fuck me hard."

As I walked home I felt proud, and was so happy. Although I was tired, I played ball most of the day, and I noticed that Leann and the kids had stopped by the ball field to watch us play.

I went to bed that night, and set my clock for early so I could sneak out again. The clock went off and put on my pants and shirt and went outside. I watched Russ leave, then went into his house. Leann called out softly, "Tommy, come on in."

We kissed for a while, then Leann said, "Tommy, do you want me to teach you how to become even a better lover?' "Sure" I said. "O.k., kiss my neck softly, then move down and kiss my tits. If you can squeeze them closer and kiss both at the same time, it is even better. Then move on down and kiss my stomach, then move your lips to my pussy." As I was doing this, Leann was stroking my peter softly with her left hand. I felt her right hand on my butt, and then she was putting her finger up my asshole. This felt pretty good as she was moving her finger. "How's that," she asked. "Good," and I finally reached her pussy with my lips. "Now spread my pussy out, and use your tongue to kiss both sides, and then kiss my clit–oh shit, you've already learned how to eat pussy like a pro," she giggled. I enjoyed pussy eating, and her pussy smelled and tasted good. Leann's finger was now furiously working my asshole, and she was moving her pussy around like a cat chasing a ball. "Oh, Ohhhh I'm coming" she said as I felt her woman fluid gush into my face.

I moved on top of her and rammed my cock deep into her cunt. She was like a wild woman. I put my hand under her butt, and put my middle finger into her asshole. "Oh, ohh, don't stop, ohhh, fuck me fuck me fuck me" she screamed. Once again I was afraid the bed would break but I drove my cock into her furiously. She was moaning and I could feel her coming as I once gain felt myself getting ready to come. "Ohh, Ohh," and as she came I thrust my cock into her and came.

The kids awakened and Leann took care of them while I stayed in bed. After a couple of hours she came back in the bedroom, and removed her gown. "Tommy, now I want you to fuck me in the asshole," and she got on the floor on her hands and knees. "Rub Vaseline on my asshole, because with your cock, I am going to need lubrication."

I mounted her doggy style and began to push my cock into her ass. I could feel her ass spreading as I entered her. "It hurts, it hurts," she said and I stopped. "Don't stop," she said. After a few minutes of work, and a few tears of pain from Leann I was finally in her asshole and began to pound her. With one hand, I caressed her pussy, which was soaking wet. Her asshole was tight, and wrapped around my peter. In and out, in and out, went on for a few minutes, then I filled her ass with my cum.

Since my first time fucking Leann, I had not seen Roy around. "What happend with Roy," I asked her one day. "Well, I told him I could not fuck him any more because I was happily married, ha ha ha."

On my fifth straight day of visiting Leann, she told me to put a rubber on because this was a time of the month when she could get pregnant. "But I don't have a rubber," I replied. "Here's one" and she handed me a Trojan. She saw that I did not quite know how to put it on, so she helped me.

Once again, we made ferocious love, I would eat her pussy, she would eat my dick, then I entered her. We moved to the carpeted floor to make less noise, and I powerfully thrust into her. We both came at about the same time, but then I heard her say "shit, it broke." "What broke?" I asked. "The condom, shit head. Your damned cock is too powerful for condoms. Fuck, I'll have to fuck Russ tonight bareback just in case." "Just in case of what?" I innocently asked. "Never mind, don't let it bother your peter–fuck me again."

We fucked every day for the next several months and Leann never once mentioned me wearing a rubber again.

Five months later I overheard Leann on the telephone with her sister as she said "Well, he's done it–knocked me up. Just glad he and Russ have the same color hair and eyes so it can pass as Russ'–if it's a boy, for all the young girls of the future I hope he will be as good in bed as his dad is."

No comments:

Post a Comment