Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wife swapping tale

Each year we take a sailing trip with our friends Michael and Kathy. We’ve been friends since our college days. Bonnie talked about trying to seduce them. She new that Michael was a real horn dog, Kathy says he fucks her every day. And she says that Kathy thinks I am attractive.

“Boy, have you ever changed! A couple of months ago you would flirt with our friends with no intentions of letting it get out of hand. Now you’re lining up people you’d like to fuck!”

I thought about how when we visit Michael & Kathy, we always end up in their hot tub naked. Michael waits until just after dinner and says “Let’s get naked and jump in the tub!” He likes to sit next to Bonnie and check out her tits and bare pussy. He never fails to say “Kathy, I think you should shave yours too!” Kathy seems to linger outside of the tub and I like to think that she wants to give me a chance to check her out. And her little gymnast type body is nice to look at. Her flat belly, sparse bush, and those small tits with their long pencil eraser nipples! I’ve often imagined sucking on them.

And Michael loves Bonnie’s

I had to ask “Do you really think it’s a good idea? It might endanger our friendship.”

She said “Like it did with Roger and Bonnie?”

“OK,” I said “I’m willing!”

Last month we were on a bare boat charter out of the port of Canouan in the Caribbean. We had arranged to take out a 38’ Catamaran. It was a 7 day trip, visiting just 4 islands. I love these trips because they’re so casual. We wear bathing suits or shorts and tank tops almost all of the time. While we’re on the boat the girls love to go topless.

It so happens that we were moored off of Union Island on Kathy’s birthday. We made arrangements with our local boat boy, Tiger, to have a lobster feast in her honor. We told Tiger that we wanted a secluded cove for the evening. Following his directions we made off in the afternoon and sailed to the back side, a more deserted part of the island. We anchored about 100 yards off shore in 30’ of water.

Michael and Cathy jumped in the dinghy to explore. That usually means they’re going to find a place to fuck! Bonnie decided that the time was right.

She said “We can set the stage by letting them see you fucking my ass. When we see them coming back, I’ll kneel on the deck and you can take me from behind. They’ll have a great view from the transom and there will be no mistaking which hole you’re in.”

I started to get hard just thinking about it.

Then she said “Let’s divide and conquer. If you can get Michael away from the boat, you can tell him about our adventures with “The Club” while I talk to Kathy. I’ll tell her all about Roger’s cock and then see if she’s willing to help me with an enema. And I’ll see if she’ll let me do the same for her. If Michael knows he can look forward to doing all the things you talk about, I know he’ll jump at the chance! It’s Kathy I’m not sure of. When we get back together, wink if you think he’d be receptive to sharing. I’ll do the same.”

Bonnie went to her bag and took out her lube and dildo. She handed them to me and took off her suit. “Why don’t you get me ready?” Then she climbed onto the galley table and turned over onto her back. She raised her knees and put her feet and ass on the edge of the table.

I pulled off my trunks and went to her. I leaned down so I could eat her. After a little fore play I lubed up her toy and put it to her ass. I pushed it all the way in and went back to licking her. I began to stroke myself and worked on licking her lips and clit. I had her cumming in no time. She had me leave the dildo in her as she climbed off of the table had me sit down. She knelt down and began to give me a blow job.

After a quarter hour or so we could hear the dinghy across the cove. We quickly changed places and Bonnie got on all fours with her ass pointing towards the stern. I pulled out her toy and left it on the deck. I didn’t need to lube myself up as her ass was ready. I squatted behind her and easily entered her. I took log deliberate and deep strokes.

I could hear Michael kill the dinghy motor and knew that he could see us. I figured he would try to drift towards the boat quietly so that he could get a good look before we realized they were back. I moved forward as far as possible so that he’d be sure to see me fucking Bonnie’s ass.

I heard Kathy say “Michael! You’re so bad! Hey guys, we’re back!”

I acted surprised as I pulled out of Bonnie and tried to cover myself. Bonnie quickly grabbed her suit and headed below deck. I followed her.

A little later I talked Michael into taking some supplies to shore so we could get ready for the birthday bash. We landed the dinghy on the beach and off loaded the supplies. It was a great spot. The cove was at least a mile wide. The sides were rocky cliffs that worked shoreward and ended with had about a half mile of sandy beach extending from side to side. We saw the hut and BBQ pit where Tiger told us to meet him.

I said “Let’s relax and have a couple of beers before Tiger gets here. Then one of us can go get the girls and bring them ashore.”

We started talking about this and that and Michael said “Were you fucking Bonnie in the ass?”

“Yeah I was. Sorry about that. We were so into it we didn’t hear you coming.”

“Does she suck your cock too?”

“Of course, and she swallows! Doesn’t Kathy suck yours?

.Michael answered with what has become a standard response. “My woman hasn’t given me a blowjob since we’ve been married!”

I said “That’s too bad!”

Then I told him about our night with Roger and Shellie. I described her tits and his huge cock, and then about the further adventures of “The Club”. I didn’t go into great detail about most of our experiences, but talked about getting sucked, fucked and my intro to anal that first night with Shellie. It was obvious that he had a hard on and he kept adjusting his dick. And when I mentioned the other women as he was saying things like “No way!” and “Holy shit, really?”

Then he stopped me during my description of Bonnie’s party and asked, “Aren’t you afraid one of you might catch something?”

I told him about “The Rules”.

He asked “Doesn’t it bother you that these guys were taking liberties with your wife?”

I had to tell him “The first night watching her with Roger and his huge cock really turned me on! I was amazed as I was watching her work on his unbelievable cock. And I was more concerned about being able to have Shellie than I was about what Bonnie was doing. Then, at the party, I was amazed at how she reacted to the other men and was excited watching her with the other guys. Besides, it’s only sex!”

Then I went into a very detailed description of Bonnie being Roger’s first ass fuck.

He questioned me. “She really took his huge cock in her ass? That must have been unbelievable to watch! So, how has all this affected your relationship?”

I was honest and told him “We are having sex more often and loving it more! Bonnie has become an animal! Now she’s the one who suggests anal sex! I know she’d let you have a go, if you wanted to. And, like I said, she swallows!”

He said “Really! She’d let me do her in the ass? Well . . . I don’t think Kathy would go for swapping.”

I had to ask him “If she did, how would you feel about me being with her?”

He thought for a moment, staring off at the boat. “I can handle it. If you can get her to agree, I’m in!”

Just before sunset Tiger arrived and we helped off load the supplies. He started a fire and I told Michael to wait on shore while I went back to get the women. When I pulled up to the boat Bonnie was there to handle the dinghy’s landing line. She looked at me and I winked. She smiled but didn’t wink back. She just shrugged and said “I didn’t get a reaction. So I don’t know what to tell you.”

I said “Oh well, let’s go ashore and see what happens.”

Kathy came to the transom and stepped into the dinghy. Bonnie got in and we were off to the beach.

The sun had now set and it was a calm moonlit night. We were sitting around a picnic table that was set under a thatched roof open sided hut. We had been picking at fresh grilled lobster and vegetables. After dinner we paid the Tiger and thanked him for a great dinner. We helped him pack up and he was off.

Several bottles of champagne later, it was time for the cake that we had our boat boy had gotten for us. We sang to Kathy and drank yet another toast to her birthday.

She asked “Who arranged for the cake?”

When I told her that I did she came around the table and gave me a kiss. I was a little surprised when she started to stick her tongue in my mouth. She had never done that before.

She replied “It’s so nice that you thought about getting me a cake.”

She sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder. Then she said “You’re so sweet!”

Kathy turned to me and once again put her tongue in my mouth. She stopped kissing me and said “All afternoon I’ve been thinking about what Bonnie told me about your new friends. At first I was shocked, but I must admit that the stories made me very horny! And now, after all this champagne . . .”

Michael said “Frank told me all about it and it did the same to me.”

I put my hand under her shirt and reached up to fondle her breast. I started to tweak her nipple and asked “I’ve often thought about doing this. I’d love to suck on these.”

“But there so small.”

“They’re small but beautiful!”

Her hand was on my thigh and as she kissed me again she slowly slid her finger tips up until they were on my now hard dick. I took that for a “Yes!” She passionately kissed me while she took hold of my cock and started to stroke it through my bathing suit. I used my other hand to pull up her shirt and exposed her breasts. I pulled away from her kiss and began to lick and suck her erect nipples. She bent her head back and started to moan.

Bonnie got up and moved around the table until she was behind Michael. She put her hands on his shoulders and moved them forward and down his chest, pressing her breasts on his back. She reached down to his crotch. She was nibbling on his ear and said “Someone’s excited! You’re so hard! What do you want?”

He replied “Would you suck on me while I watch them?”

“Sure! Take off your shorts.”

She took off her suit while he slid his shorts down and kicked them away. She moved beside him and made him straddle the bench. She went right to his cock and began to suck him.

I moved a hand between Kathy’s legs and fondled her through her suit. She had her hands on my head and was holding me while saying “That’s wonderful!”

I pushed her bottoms aside so that I could feel her lips and clit. Then I said “Sit up here on the table.”

She moved up and I pulled off her suit pants.

“Lay back!” I went to her and began to lick her. God she tasted good! I was massaging her breasts and she covered my hands with hers, guiding my tempo. I pulled a hand away and brought my fingers down across her flat tummy and slowly started to finger her lips. I sucked a finger and put it inside of her. I worked it in and out while nibbling, licking and sucking her clit.

I glanced sideways and saw Michael smiling as he was watching us. I could see the back of Bonnie’s head as it bobbed up and down over the opposite edge of the table.

Bonnie came up for air and said “Michael, sit on the table. I want to watch too!”

So Michael moved up to the table’s edge and Bonnie sat on the bench. She was stroking him while watching me eat Kathy.

She said “I want you to cum in my mouth.” She again started sucking and stroking Michael. Now he was leaning back with his hands on the table enjoying his blow job.

I was searching out Kathy’s g-spot and her clit was hard! She was moaning and had a hand on the back of my head, holding me in place. I started lightly flicking her with my tongue and she began to whisper “Oh, yeah, that’s it, oooh, keep it up, just like that!”

I released her breast and brought my hand down to her mound. I was pressing down, right above her g-spot. She arched her back and now had both hands on my head. She started to buck and I knew she was having a powerful orgasm! I withdrew my finger and slowly licked her lips, tasting her juices.

I heard Michael say “Oh man that feels good! Here it comes!”

I looked over to see Bonnie taking his entire dick, moving up and down, eating his load. She licked him from the base to his tip, cleaning him thoroughly. He looked pretty happy.

I helped Kathy sit up. I moved to her and we kissed. I asked “Was that good?”

“Yes!” was her reply.

I said “I want to be inside of you.”

I had her move to the end of the table and while she sat on the edge, I removed my trunks and slowly stroked myself as I moved to her. I placed my dick at her opening and easily slid inside. I kissed her lightly on the lips and whispered “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time!” I stroked slowly, not wanting to rush. She had her hands clasped behind my neck and she was looking me in the eye, smiling.

“I have to admit, Bonnie’s told me that you were a great lover. I’ve often thought about sex with you. I was torn when she told me those stories this afternoon, but I decided I’d like to have you eat me and fuck me. I just felt funny and couldn’t admit it to Bonnie.”

I looked over her shoulder and Bonnie was now sitting on the table with her legs spread wide. “Now Michael, I want you to return the favor.”

Michael sat down and put his head between her legs. He said “It’s been a long time since I’ve done this. I hope I remember how. Oh man, your shaved pussy looks so good! Honey, maybe we should shave yours too!”

Bonnie looked over at me and smiled. “So honey, how does she taste?”

I said “Her taste’s marvelous! Want a taste?”

“Sure!” was her reply.

I pulled out of Kathy and climbed up on the table so I could feed my dick to Bonnie. She moaned while she sucked me. I pulled out and she said “She does taste good. Kathy, have you ever tasted yourself?”

Kathy replied with a resounding “No!”

I moved back to in front of her and said “You really should give it a try.”

I fingered her and I saw Michael look up as I brought my fingers to her mouth. She hesitated as I held out my finger. She looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth. I stuck it in and she began to suck on it.

I asked “Do you like that?”

She nodded her head on response. I removed my finger and used two fingers to enter her. A few deep strokes and I returned them to her mouth. She started to suck them and now she had her eyes closed. I said “I’ve got a better idea.”

I moved forward and entered her with my dick. God she felt good! After a couple of strokes I said “Would you suck on me?” I pulled out of her and she climbed off of the table and knelt down and took me in her mouth.

I looked over at Michael and said “See? You just have to understand what a woman likes!”

Kathy was greedily sucking on my cock and stroking me at its base. She looked up at me and said “Please don’t cum in my mouth.”

I replied “Okay.” And she resumed my blow job. She was so gentle as she was slowly sucking me in and out.

Bonnie pushed Michael’s head away and said “I want you to fuck me!”

He stood up and she climbed off of the table, turned around and bent over. Michael quickly got behind her and started to fuck her from behind. I looked at him and stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked on it. Then I pulled it out and gestured in such a way as to indicate that he should stick his thumb in her ass. He caught on right away. He lubed his thumb with a little pussy juice, placed it at her brown hole and slowly pushed it in.

Bonnie said “Oh Michael, that feels good! But your thumb is so small! Don’t you have something a little bigger? Frank, can you get the lube from my bag?”

Kathy tried to look around me to watch them. I pulled out of her mouth and I said “Let’s move over a little closer so we can watch.”

I took her by the hand and led her around the table until we were next to them. I searched Bonnie’s shoulder bag and found her tube of KY. I handed it to Michael and said “Use this.”

Then I moved behind Kathy and said “Hold on to the edge and bend over.” As she watched her husband, he pulled out of Bonnie. Then he took the top off of the tube and put some lube into the palm of his hand. He stroked his dick and covered it with KY.

“That’s right big boy, make it ready and fuck my ass!”

He stepped forward and lined up the head of his dick with Bonnie’s asshole. He pushed forward and with one stroke his dick went right in, all the way to the base!

“Oh man, I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

I entered Kathy and began to stroke into her. Her pelvic bone against the vein of my dick felt great! She was tighter than I was now used to. I slowed my rhythm, not wanting to cum yet. As he fucked my wife’s ass I listened as Kathy said “How can you let him do that? Doesn’t it hurt?”

Bonnie replied “The first time is the worst. Then it feels so good! I couldn’t believe how intense it was when I have a finger up my ass and my lover brings me to orgasm!”

Michael said “This is great, but I thought it would be tighter!”

I couldn’t resist, so I said “Welcome to Roger’s world! After his cock, they’re never the same.”

Bonnie asked “Do you want to stop?”

“No fucking way!” was Michael’s reply.

As we were all just savoring the feelings, Bonnie said “Michael, if it’s a tight ass you want, you’ll have to fuck Frank or Kathy.”

Michael asked “Frank, has someone fucked you?”

I said “Not yet, but Bonnie has done me with her dildo! I asked her “What does it feel like?” She had trouble explaining it so I thought I’d give it a try. She did me and then sucked me off. It was awesome!”

I said “There is another way to make her tighter. Michael, get her big dildo out of the bag and put in her pussy. Put it all the way in. Then you’ll love it!”

He smiled and said “Sure.”

He pulled out of her and I watched as he took her toy and played with her. He was teasing her by putting in a little and pulling it out.

She leaned forward and said “Come on Michael, shove it in and put your cock back in my ass!”

He was stroking himself as he shoved it in. He lined up his dick and pushed himself into her.

“Oh yeah, that is tighter!”

Bonnie said “So Kathy isn’t this exciting?”

“More than I ever would have guessed!” was her reply.

I had my hands on Kathy’s hips and I started to stroke faster and was going as deep as I could.

Kathy said, “Do you like it? Are you going to cum in me?”

I stared to have an intense orgasm. It must have started building when I first thought about finally being able to fuck Kathy. I pushed as hard as I could and felt myself pumping my load into her.

Michael said “I’m going to cum again!” and I saw him push all the way in! He had a huge smile on his face!

Michael pulled out his now limp dick and said “That was too much! I haven’t cum twice since forever.”

We decided that we’d leave most of our gear on the beach and get it in the morning. We didn’t bother to dress as we got in the dinghy and headed back to the boat.

As we were boarding Bonnie said “Michael, come take a stern shower with me. I’d like some help cleaning up.”

Kathy and I sat in the cockpit and watched the new lovers wash each other. When they were done they toweled each other off and when they came to the cockpit Bonnie said “I think they like it. I thought they would. When I told Kathy about Roger she said she’d like to see his cock. She asked if Roger and Shellie liked to sail. You know, after tonight our sailing trips with them will never be the same.”

Then she took Michael’s hand and led him inside. She turned and said “See you two in the morning.”

After Bonnie and Michel went below I asked Kathy if she wanted to shower. I took her by the hand and led her to the stern. “Sit here, I’ll be right back.”

I went to my cabin and got my kit bag. I returned to Kathy and set it down next to her. I opened it and took out my beard trimmer. She was sitting on the top step of the hull with her feet on the second step. I knelt between her legs and said “How about a little trim?”

Kathy replied “I wouldn’t mind a trim, but I don’t want to be bald.”

“OK, so let me do just the bottom. I’ll trim it all close and then I’ll shave between and around your lips.”

She spread her legs and I turned on the trimmer. “This thing vibrates so your sensitive little clit might just get hard.” She was watching intently as I began to fluff up her bush with one hand and trimmed the long hairs away. Then I spread her lips moved in for a real close trim. When that was done I turned the trimmer around and used the base to tickle her clit.

“That feels so good!”

“Why don’t you let yourself go? Another orgasm and you’ll be so wet that I’ll be able to use your juices to shave you.” She put her hand on her pelvis and pushed down. Now her eyes were closed and she was concentrating. She started to shudder and bent slightly forward. It was only a minute before she came.

I had her lay back and used the shower nozzle to wet her down. I spread some soap around her lips and rinsed her off. I soaped her up again and used the lather to slide my razor across her sensitive skin. I was really enjoying this so I took my time. When I was done I rinsed her off and said “There, feel how soft you are.”

“That does feel nice. Thank you!”

I leaned forward and kissed her fingers as she felt herself. She took her hand away and I began to lick and suck her lips and clit. “Would you like another orgasm?”

“Do you really have to ask?”

I took a finger and slid it between her juicy wet lips. I used another finger and leaned forward to begin again. Oh she tasted good. I removed my fingers so that I could tongue her and suck on her lips. I held her by the hips and said “Scoot forward a little. I want to get more comfortable.”

She moved towards me so that her backside was just on the edge of the step. I worked on her some more and she said “That’s so good! I’m going to cum again!”

As I took to licking her very erect clit, I pressed my finger to her anus. She moaned so I continued to enter her while I worked her clit. I had my finger in just past half way when she shuddered through a very powerful orgasm.

When she calmed down she said “Bonnie was right! That was awesome!”

I stood up and she looked at me seeing that I was erect again. She said “Now it’s your turn. You sit here and let me suck on you.”

We changed places and she began to suck me. She stood up and said “Let me make you a little wetter.” She straddled me and directed my hard on to her slit. She lowered herself on to me and bounced up and down a few times.

“There, that ought to do it.”

She returned to her step and began again. I was so hot that it only took several minutes before I was ready to cum again. Remembering what she’d said before, I warned her “Your making me cum!”

I tried to lift her head and she pushed my hand away. I couldn’t wait any longer and started to explode. She didn’t miss a beat and was sucking me off while I came. I started to soften and she let my limp member leave her mouth. She looked up at me and was licking her lips.

“I thought you didn’t like to swallow.”

She replied “I didn’t, but now I do.”

She stood up and reached for my hand. She said “Let’s see if we can get some sleep.”

I awoke with the sun after a great nights sleep. It was early, about 06:00. I looked over and saw Kathy sleeping next to me and had to smile as I recalled the previous evening. The warm Caribbean nights keep us from using bed covers, so there she was totally exposed. As I looked at her I began to get hard but fought off the urge to begin fondling her and take her once again.

As gently as I could I moved to the edge of the mattress to get off of the bed. I didn’t bother to put my trunks on, because after last night, why bother? I really hoped that our relationships had indeed changed and that we would continue our new found openness. After quietly closing the cabin door, so as not to disturb my new lover, I made my way to the head to begin my morning routine.

I noticed that the door to the other cabin was open and couldn’t resist peeking inside. Michael and Bonnie were cuddled together and sleeping soundly. I closed their cabin door as quietly as I could before I stopped to take my morning pee.

While making coffee I couldn’t help but rehash the events of the previous evening. My wife is way too savvy about other people’s psyche. Prior to yesterday there was no way that I could have accurately predicted how our old friends would have responded to the situation that they were presented. And now, after how things ended up, I was unable to make myself believe that they would choose to accept what had happened and pursue the course that we had set.

After my second cup of coffee I was bored of sitting alone and decided that I would head to shore to retrieve our things. Since we didn’t take too much to shore I could do it alone pretty quickly. So as not to disturb anyone I decided to row to shore instead of motoring. No sense waking the others without reason.

I beached the dinghy and walked to the shelter. I laughed as I saw how we had left our things. There was our cooler, Bonnie’s duffle, and her Roger Roadie and the lube tube were still lying on the table. I thought that it was a good thing that this beach was so secluded. Our rap would have been blown by anyone who had ventured upon this scene. It took just two trips from the table to the shoreline and all of our belongings were in the dinghy. I pushed away from shore and casually rowed back to our boat.

When I tied off of the stern I wasn’t surprised to find that no one else was on deck. I had to assume that they had not yet stirred. I off loaded our things and poured myself another cup of coffee. I let my curiosity get the best of me and ventured forward so that I could peek down into the deck hatches of the cabins. Kathy was still soundly sleeping. And she was lying on her back with her legs spread wide, her body looked awfully inviting. Looking at her now sparse bush and bare labia I fondly remembered the process of trimming and shaving her last night.

As I stepped across the deck and looked into the starboard hatch I could see Michael’s back and saw that he was pounding away at Bonnie. He was sweating as he worked on Bonnie. She was face down and her arms were extended against the inner hull. I saw that she was bracing herself as he thrust into her. I thought to myself, it’s true, Michael is insatiable!

I walked back to the cockpit and sat down. As I sipped my brew I wondered what the day would be like. How would our new lovers be like today? Looking westward across the bay I saw a cloudless sky and new we’d have a beautiful day.

A little while later I heard noises in the galley. I turned to see Kathy’s naked backside as she poured herself some coffee. She turned and brought the pot into the cockpit and filled my cup. She looked at me with a smile and said “Good morning!” She bent down and kissed me, a tender, lingering, tip of the tongue kiss. She stood erect and took the coffee pot back to the galley. When she returned she sat down next to me.

I asked her “How did you sleep!”

“I slept really well. And my dreams were delightful. Thanks for letting me sleep in. And what about you, how did you sleep?”

“I slept well also! It’s the best night’s sleep I’ve had in awhile.”

We sat in silence as we waited for the other to decide where to go next. I began to get concerned and had to say “I really enjoyed you last night. I hope you’re okay with what we did. How are you feeling?”

She waited a few moments before she responded. “I’m surprised about the way I acted yesterday. Bonnie and I are talking about what’s new in our lives and all of a sudden I’m listening to her telling stories about how you guys got sexually involved with your neighbors, and then their friends. I was caught off guard. My first reaction was negative, but I couldn’t bring myself to say so. And the more she told me, especially about your new club, the more aroused I became. Then she said that the both of you found it all so exciting and she asked me if, given the chance, I’d fuck you. I was dumbfounded. I really didn’t know how to respond.”

“But what were you thinking?”

“When she asked me about you? For the last few years I’ve been curious about what it would be like to have sex with you. Bonnie and I have always gotten around to talking about our sex lives for like forever. And since you two have been together she’s always made a point of saying that it’s great to be able to orgasm every time you she has sex. That’s not the way it is with Michael and I. I usually have to pleasure myself if I want an orgasm. He wants a blowjob but he won’t go down on me. Where’s the fairness in that? So I just stopped doing it. So for a lot of years now he gets hard, sticks it in, pounds away, cums and then we’re done! So I’ve been envious of Bonnie, and of course, curious about you. But I couldn’t get myself to tell Bonnie “Oh yeah, I’d really like to have sex with your husband!” So I didn’t say anything. ”

“So you don’t regret last night?”

“Oh no, not at all. I really enjoyed everything. I haven’t been with anyone but Michael for so long. You were so wonderful, sensitive and gentle. I have to admit that last night was the most real pleasure I’ve had in a long time. It reminded me of when I was dating. I bet Michael would say the same thing. He was able to do what he’s been bugging me about for so long.”

“That’s sort of how we felt when our neighbors seduced us. We’ve been likes kids in a candy store where everything is free! So nothing’s wrong. You’re happy, he’s happy, and everything is out in the open.”

“Yeah, I guess. Will this affect our relationships? Will we act differently towards each other?”

“Well, I can honestly tell you that I’ve often fantasized about doing what I did last night. And if we hadn’t been seduced by our neighbors, this trip would have ended up being like all the others. And now, if you’ll let me, I’ll make love to you every chance I get.” I turned to her and looked in her eyes as she turned her head and accepted my kiss. My hand went to her thigh and she opened her legs as I slowly brought my hand upward to caress her. I was just starting to spread her labia and insert a finger when we heard noise coming from the direction of the galley. We turned to see Bonnie coming towards us.

“Holy shit Kathy, how can you stand that guy? He hardly slept a wink and wouldn’t leave me alone! I didn’t know a man could keep an erection that long! I guess I should have knocked first. Kathy, it looks like you’re having the same problem! Should I come back later?”

“No, it’s okay. We were just talking and, you know, passing the time until you two decided to join us.”

“Passing the time . . . I’ll need to remember that one!”

And right behind her was Michael. He walked up behind her and hugged her from behind. “Michael, are you hard again?”

“Fuck yeah I’m hard!” He stepped back and started to stroke himself. “I haven’t been this hard this long since I don’t know when. What do you say, want to do it again?”

“Michael, you are such a horny bastard. Why don’t you take a break? We’ve got 4 more days together. Take a swim and cool off.”

Rejected, he walked to the stern and jumped into the water.

Bonnie said “I can’t believe his stamina. I don’t think I got 2 hours of sleep. He wanted to fuck all night!”

Kathy said “He’s like an animal when you let him get away with it. I just tell him ‘NO’ and make him leave me alone.”

“So, what about you two, did you guys sleep or have you been out here all night?”

I replied “Yeah, we did. We went to bed right after you did and slept beautifully.”

“So Kathy, did you enjoy last night?”

“I did, your husband is a good lover.”

Bonnie came over and gave me a kiss. “Yes he is, he’s such a good boy!” She leaned and kissed Kathy and said “Come with me. Let’s go make the boys some breakfast and we can talk.”

I watched the girls head into the galley and wondered what their conversation would be like. Michael climbed back on board and sat down opposite me. He had a huge smile on his face. “Did you get Kathy to take it in the ass?”

“No Michael, I don’t think she’s ready.”

“So what did you do?”

“Check out her bush. I shaved her. She’s pretty clean now, and her clit is so fucking sensitive. She came so many times that I lost count. How can you NOT like to lick that thing?”

“Fuck man, she won’t blow me so I won’t lick her! Besides, I’ve been trying to get her to go bald for a long, long time! I’ve always told her that Bonnie’s bald thing looks great! Let’s make yours look the same. But no, she wouldn’t do it. So case closed!”

“Michael, you are such a dick head! Well, now she’s shaved, and she likes to swallow. You owe me big time! What about Bonnie, isn’t she great?”

“She’s fucking unbelievable! Whatever I tried she didn’t object! I couldn’t sleep because I didn’t want the dream to end. You’re one lucky fucking guy!”

“So, isn’t this kind of exciting? Imagine being in a room with a bunch of Bonnie’s! The only problem is trying to decide who to do next. So, don’t press her! She’s a different woman today than she was yesterday, and she may surprise you tomorrow. So be patient and just see what happens.”

“Well you’ve been right so far so I’ll try to be patient.”

A little while later the girls brought us food and fresh coffee. I ate a few bites then went into the galley to make Mimosa’s. Bonnie began to talk about what we should do today. Go into town or just hang out. The consensus was we would just hang out.

Michael looked at his wife’s lap and put his hand on her leg. He said “I like your trim!” He moved his hand up between her legs and started to caress her sex. She slapped his arm and said “Down boy! Finish your breakfast like a good little boy.”

After cleaning up the cockpit and washing the dishes, we all went for a swim. There was a little grab ass going on and it wasn’t hard to guess what our hands were doing beneath the surface. When we got back on board we gathered our day bags and retired to the fore deck trampoline to soak up some rays. The girls spread out the seat cushions from the cockpit and covered them with towels. The laid down and began reading their books while Michael and I played some dominoes. After an hour or so Michael said “So Bonnie, I just remembered. You promised to shave me today.”

She looked at him and said “Are you sure you want me to have a razor that close to your dick? I didn’t sleep very much last night and might be looking for revenge!”

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it myself.” He got up and went to get his stuff and sat on the stern to take care of business. The rest of us just relaxed, enjoying the day. 10 minutes or so later he returned. Loudly he stated “I’m hungry!” He went over to his wife and gently spread her legs as he moved towards her. He started to finger her and said “Can I eat you?”

“Are you sure it’s me you want?”

“Oh yeah lover, you look so sexy with your bush trimmed and I’ve tried to be patient but I just can’t wait!”

She put down her book and said “Bonnie and I were talking while we put breakfast together. She suggested that I try something new . . . use this on me while you eat me.” She reached into her bag and pulled out Bonnie’s Roger Roadie. She handed it to Michael. His eye’s lit up and he said “Oh yeah, that’s what I’m talk’n about!”

This looked like it might be fun. I moved over next to Bonnie for a better view.

He began to lick his wife’s labia and worked up to her clit. Then he brought the toy to her opening. He began to shove it in and she said “Whoa boy, how about a little more foreplay before penetration?”

So he stopped and went back to just working with his mouth.

Bonnie said “Michael, you have the sensitivity of a pimp and the touch of a gorilla! Here, let me show you how to do it.” She moved towards Kathy and Michael moved aside. “Is it okay if I show Michael how a woman likes it?”

Kathy looked Bonnie in the eye, hesitated and then said “After all you’ve done for me so far, I wouldn’t think of saying no.”

Bonnie crawled closer to Kathy and said “Michael, a woman is delicate. Try a little tenderness . . .” She moved forward and used her tongue to separate Bonnie’s labia. “Uuummmm, you taste divine!” Then she sucked on one lip, licked again and sucked on the other.

Michael and I were both hard again and I began to lightly stroke myself, glad to see that Kathy was still going with the flow. She had her eyes closed and it sure looked like she was enjoying Bonnie’s attention.

Now Bonnie was working on Kathy’s clit. Alternating between flicks with the tip of her tongue and sucking her. “Now Michael, let me have Roger. Like I said before, I think you’ll enjoy this.” She brought the head to Kathy’s opening and lightly moved it up and down between her labia. Man was Kathy wet! “Michael, don’t just shove it in, tease her. . .” She inserted the helmet and held it there while she went back to suckling Kathy’s clitoris. Now she began to slowly insert a little more of her toy and worked it in and out, just a little at a time. Kathy was tweaking her nipples and making pleasure noises. Now Bonnie had about 1/3 of it in her and Kathy opened her legs wider. “It’s so big! Oh yeah, that feels so good! More, more, give me more! Don’t stop licking me!”

Now Michael and I were both stroking ourselves aggressively, loving this little exhibition.

Bonnie increased the rate of penetration. 2 strokes, 2 more inches. . . Now over half of it was in and it would all be in before long. She lengthened the strokes so that it came half way out and then went another inch deeper. Now she had 10” in! Kathy had reached behind her and was bracing herself against the edge of the hull to push against the penetrations. She was really getting into it.

Bonnie lifted her head and used her finger to stimulate Kathy’s clit. She said “Tell me when you’re going to cum.” She moved her finger down and soaked it with Kathy’s mucus. When it was soaked she pulled it away and returned to licking Kathy’s clit.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, nice and slow. I’m almost there!”

Bonnie’s finger moved below the dildo and I knew what was coming. As Kathy tensed and raised her pelvis up into Bonnie’s face, Bonnie used her soaked finger to enter Kathy’s ass. Slowly but deliberately she pushed it all the way in. Kathy reacted by saying “Oh my god that feel’s so fucking great!” She grabbed Bonnie’s head and held on tight as she bucked and humped Bonnie’s face and had a powerful orgasm.

When Kathy settled down and released Bonnie’s head, Bonnie withdrew her finger and moved up to Kathy’s mouth. She tenderly kissed her and I watched as they seductively tongued each other.

Bonnie rolled over onto her back and said “Now Michael, it’s your turn. Let’s see if you learned anything.” She spread her legs and fingered herself. Michael moved between her legs and used his tongue to replace her fingers.

I watched as Kathy reached down and slowly pulled Roger out of her self. “It’s so fucking big! I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

“Bonnie, how could you take one like this up your backside?”

As Michael worked on her, Bonnie was lying there with her eyes closed. She said “The boys were so gentle when they first introduced anal sex. After that first time I learned that I liked it. And it was then that I realized that if they were willing to seduce me so gently, I wanted to please them. And why can’t a woman use men as toys the way they use us?” She pushed Michael’s head away and sat up. “So once I decided that I was going to let Roger have me I just worked my way up to him by letting bigger and bigger guys have me first. Then it was just so sensual and fulfilling. I was so turned on by the attention all of the men were providing me. It was such a turn on to have everyone’s attention on me. Buy the time he decided to enter me I knew I could do it.”
Michael reached over to pick up her dildo and said “Can I use on you? I’d love to see you take it all!”

Bonnie said “Sure, but this isn’t about you so I expect you to get me off.” She reached into her bag and brought out her lube. “Remember Michael, slowly, gently.” She handed him the tube.

His eyes lit up as he accepted it. He opened it and spread some onto the tool. Bonnie rolled onto her stomach and rose up onto her knees. She spread her knees apart and leaned back. Michel was on his knees and he moved close behind her as he brought the head up to her anus and rubbed it around, spreading the jelly. He slowly pressed it forward and we watched the head slip in. He pressed it forward and it was funny to see the look of concentration that showed on his face. Kathy had turned around and was lying on her side. She had positioned herself so that her head was now behind Bonnie and she was watching with obvious interest. I moved behind her, took her hand in mine and moved it to my penis. She absent mindedly began to slowly stroke me.

“Michael, pretend that it’s you who’s in me. Stroke it like you would if you were fucking me.” He began to push it further in and pulled it back just slightly. With each stroke he was penetrating more than he was retreating. “Oh yeah Michael, just like that. Now play with my pussy!” He used his free hand under her and fingered her. “Oh yeah, that’s it, fuck my ass!” Now his eyes were wide as he inserted more and more of her toy into her. It was over half way in and I felt Kathy increase the speed of her strokes. He was intent on his take and it wasn’t long before the whole of it was inside of her. She reached back and held it in as she rolled over onto her back. “Hold it in while you lick my pussy Michael, make me cum!” He was stroking his dick as he lent down and brought his free hand to the base of her toy. Then he put his mouth to her sex. He opened his mouth and greedily began to suck on her lips as he ate her. “Slowly Michael, tenderly, make love to my pussy.” He slowed a bit and used his tongue to split her labia. “That’s better, oh yeah baby, that’s better. I’m so full and it feels so good!”

I reached forward and began to fondle Kathy’s tit. Then I let my hand move slowly down her front towards her cunt. She spread her legs as I got close and I slid my fingers between her drenched lips. I inserted a finger, then two and then I brought them to her lips. She greedily sucked on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment