Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Morning Surprise

I'd been going out with Karen for about six months and had a pretty much established routine. I stayed over at her place maybe one weekday but most weekends. Karen had a young nine-year-old daughter who I looked after every other Saturday when Karen went to work. The first Friday night I'd stopped set the norm. Pippa would stay up later than usual and whilst Karen was cooking out evening meal we'd play. Pippa was a boisterous kid who loved fighting. On the Saturday morning, too early for my liking, Pippa came into her mum's bedroom and snuggled in bed between us. This was more than a little annoying because I'd planned to enjoy Karen's sexy body again that morning. An hour or so later Karen got up to make breakfast. Pippa was now wide-awake and continued our fighting game of the night before. Although Pippa was wearing pyjamas I was naked so I was careful how we played. I did notice that Pippa ducked her head under the duvet a couple of times pretending to hide but I could tell from the position of her head she was looking at my cock. I decided that it was definitely time to get up. Over a morning cup of coffee, with Pippa upstairs getting dressed, I brought the subject of Pippa up with her mother. Karen laughed at my discomfort telling me that all kids are inquisitive and nothing had happened so what was the matter. Reluctantly I agreed. This set the pattern for every other morning. Morning sex was definitely off the menu and once I realised that there was no sexual connotation I began to enjoy my time with Pippa.



That's the background. Last week was school holidays and Pippa had stayed with her Uncle for the week and returned Friday evening. To my surprise she was not alone. Her thirteen-year-old cousin was with her planning to stay the weekend. Pippa and Louise had obviously gelled that week and the pair giggled the evening away. Reticent around me at first Louise slowly followed Pippa's lead in our fights and by the time they went to bed they were a formidable team and I was worn out. That Saturday was a working one for Karen, and when Pippa didn't show for our usual early morning fight I felt relieved and anticipated a nice lie in. A few minutes after I'd heard Karen's car drive off my dream of a peaceful morning was shattered. Not only did Pippa come running into the room but also she was dragging a hesitant Louise. Diving straight at me the fight started. I caught Pippa in mid air tickling the sides of her stomach as I was did. This provided the usual shrieks of laughter. Like the previous evening Louise was slow in joining in but Pippa's high spirits were so contagious they were soon the awesome partnership of last night. One major difference was Louise's attire. Like Pippa she was wearing pyjamas and whenever she bent down towards me she gave me a clear view down to her bottoms. This included a full view of her pert young breasts. On a couple of occasions I could also see, quite clearly her nipples. At one stage I was leaning my left fending off Pippa when Louise climbed on top of me to try and help her friend. Suddenly I realised that this thirteen-year-old girl was sitting on my cock. Fortunately the thickness of the quilt hid my growing member. The moment did not last long and I soon forgot it.



They'd occasionally break off and run to the door to discuss tactics before launching another attack. During one of these attacks Pippa dived under the duvet and started to tickle me around my waist. I thought nothing of it as she'd been doing it for months. My hands had been holding off Louise and my squirming and laughter showed that Pippa had been successful. Pleased with their successful tactic they retreated to discuss their next move. Pippa moved around the bed and as she had always led the attacks it was her that I watched. Mistake. Louise saw my attention was not on her and dived to duplicate Pippa's earlier success. She was now under the duvet with her head six inches above my cock. Whereas Pippa was still just a kid, Louise had already begun the change into a woman. I'd already noticed her narrow waist and of course her firm breasts her loose pyjama top displayed. I felt my cock stir again and that focused my mind on cock. Of course that focus meant my cock hardened that bit more. Now I wasn't fully erect I certainly wasn't soft. All this I realised must have been observed by Louise confirmed by her lack of action. My wondering what to do next was interrupted by Pippa joining in the attack. I managed to push Pippa away and reached under the duvet and grabbed Louise's arms in an attempt to pull her away from my cock. Halfway through Pippa again dived at me forcing me to release Louise. Before I realised Louise was again sitting on my cock only this time my cock was hard and only her pyjamas separated it from her young pussy. Trying to fight off Pippa and get Louise to move without showing concern proved difficult. Each time I tried to move Louise I only succeeded in sliding her along my now fully erect manhood. I couldn't swear to it at the time but I was sure that Louise was intentionally staying in contact with my cock. Then Pippa noticed how erect I was and shouted 'Someone wants to go the toilet'. The only times Pippa had seen me erect was early mornings and Karen had explained it away as my wanting a pee. Somewhat reluctantly Louise slid off my stiff member but she did linger long enough to give it a long visual examination. Grateful for the excuse I grabbed my gown and rushed to the bathroom, emerging a few moments later and called a halt to the proceedings.



The pair spent most of the day alternating between the back garden and Pippa's bedroom leaving me to get on with my own jobs. (Yes I did the housework)



By the time Karen returned the morning's escapade had faded and our conversation was centred on the mundane. Karen did remind me that she was hunting in the morning. Karen was a very good rider and Pippa was following in her mother's footsteps. I was opposed to hunting on principle but we'd agreed to differ.



5:30 am is a disgusting time any morning but especially Sundays. That was when I was disturbed by Karen getting up. There was no way that I would join her and she knew from experience to leave me to turn over and go back to sleep, which is exactly what I did.



I was woken by someone climbing into the bed. My first thoughts were that Pippa had decided not to join her mother before I remembered Louise. Cold hands tickling my stomach caused all sleepiness to disappear from my head. I looked down to the body under the duvet and its size told me it wasn't Pippa. It was too late to stop Louise so I decided to join in for a few minutes before pleading tiredness. I grabbed her body through the quilt and moved it to one side. Accidentally or not Louise's hand trailed across my soft cock as I moved her. As expected my cock responded. I pretended to tickle Louise as I tried to move her back up the bed. Giggling and squirming to get loose she twisted and turned and pulled herself away from my grip. She again went to attack my sides where she knew I was most ticklish. Her knees were at my side and her feet pointed to the top of the bed. Her head was no directly above my hardening cock and knowing she was looking was making it harder by the second. I think I heard a small gasp so I was determined to move her. Again I grasped her waist and pulled her around and for a second time her hand made contact with my now erect cock. This time she allowed it to linger to long for it to be accidental. I was aroused and annoyed at the same time. Annoyed at myself for responding to this young girl and annoyed at Louise for putting me in this predicament. I still held her tight and roughly turned her round. I had however, underestimated Louise. She moved with my hands but swung her leg over my body so like yesterday she was sitting astride me, and it was from this position that her head came up from beneath the duvet. This caused the duvet to full down her back to rest across my thighs. Louise was today wearing a flimsy nightie, and, as my cock told me, nothing underneath. I could feel her bare pussy sitting astride my rigid rod. It was a fantastic feeling and whilst my brain was telling me to get away from this young teenage girl my body was telling me to stay and enjoy it. Whilst debating with myself Louise started to move her hips forwards and backwards sliding her delicious young pussy along my aching cock. My body was refusing to listen to my brain's demand to act decently. Then Louise pulled her nightie up to her waist and leaned forward to watch the action. My eyes were also drawn to our bodies' meeting point. The sight was probably the most erotic I've ever witnessed. The sparse covering of blonde hair framed her soft pussy lips, as they spread out either side of my rampant cock, glistening with her juices.



As I watched my cock slide between her swaying pussy I knew I had passed the point of no return. I reached forward and placed my hands on her naked hips, momentarily helping her move, before reaching up and removing the only bit of material covering her body. She lifted her arms to make it easier and also showing me that she was a willing participant. My eyes took in the firm young breasts, still quite small but losing nothing for their size. Her nipples, too, were small and soft but a few moments attention from my fingers soon changed that. Squeezing her breasts and nipples brought Louise' first audible sign of pleasure. A low moan followed by an increase in pressure and speed of her movements along my cock. This produced louder moans and faster and faster movement until she had her first orgasm. Not as intense as many I'd witnessed Louise's seemed so much more erotic because of her young age. Simultaneously I felt her come soak over my cock.



I put my hands on her hips and lifted her pussy off my cock. Leaving one hand to show Louise where I wanted her I used the other to guide my now desperate cock towards her come soaked pussy. I rubbed my head along the length of her virgin pussy, pleased with the extra sighs Louise emitted when I rubbed her clit with it. I then positioned my cock at the entrance to her sweet pussy and lifted my hips to slowly gain entry. Without any coaxing from me Louise lowered her hips to meet me. We both paused when my cock met her hymen and it was Louise that broke it as she impaled herself further onto my cock. She let out a grunt of pain before the moans of pleasure returned as she finally had my entire shaft embedded in her cunt.



The tightness of her virgin cunt was unbelievable and I kept my cock fully in her for several moments as I savoured this special moment. Eventually I moved my hands to her hips and guided her in the movements I required. She needed little guidance and she was soon moving up and down my cock like an expert. I slid my thumb between her legs until it found her clit when it rubbed h in tempo with her movements.



Normally I can last a long time in this position, but I'd never had such a tight cunt gripping my cock before. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out too long so I put all my effort into making Louise come before me. I squeezed her nipple and increased the tempo on her clit and lifted my body to meet her downward movement. Fortunately it quickly had its desired effect with Louise becoming erratic in her actions and very verbal. As she was coming I moved my hands back to her hips and thrust harder into her as I pulled her down onto my bursting cock. And burst it did, pumping spurt after spurt of my come deep into her cunt.



It took a few moments to come to my senses and realise that the girl whose cunt was still gripping my cock was only thirteen and very much illegal. I wasn't sure what she knew about pregnancy but I thought I'd better tell her that she was quite safe as I'd had a vasectomy some years previous. Her answer shocked me. She said she knew and that's why she'd chosen me to take her cherry. Her friends at school all said it was fabulous but Louise had always held back. Yesterday sitting on my cock had so excited her she'd decided to try it herself and when Pippa had mentioned last night that I couldn't have any more kids Louise had decided today was the day. We fucked three more times that day, something I'd not done since MY teens, but I never met her again as Karen and I broke up soon afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment