Saturday, February 11, 2012

Perfect wife to black dick slut

Chris and I had just flown back from Rome, a trip I'd arranged so we'd be back in the UK on 15th April, which was our 10th anniversary and Chris's 35th birthday. The plan was to dine at the same restaurant that I'd proposed to her exactly 11 years previously, am I a romantic at heart? The flight landed at Stanstead so I was driving up the M1/M6 heading back to the North West on this happiest of days. Being a Saturday I'd decided not to take the toll road but just my luck, there was a heavy traffic jam around Birmingham. I was desperately in need of a break and soon after we’d crawled through the snarl up I pulled into a motorway service station and made dignified dash to the gents.



I'm standing there, cock in hand, staring at a poster six inches from my nose showing a pretty girl in a bikini catching a beach ball, the poster was for car insurance and I tried to figure the relevance as I emptied my bladder. The flood of relief was just ebbing away when a guy rushed up besides me, shuffled about a bit and then let out a long sigh "phew" he said "that traffic is terrible, just made it".



I glanced over and saw that he was pointing around six or seven inches of thick black dick at the porcelain, even flaccid it was significantly longer than mine is when I'm fully erect and at least twice as thick. It was circumcised and the dark purple tip was in itself longer than my whole flaccid cock. I have to admit to being just a little envious. Becoming conscious and then embarrassed that I was staring I looked back at the poster in front of me and said, "Will your make one for me in white". The guy chuckled.



I began fantasising about Chris being fucked by that dick and imagining her expression as that beautiful purple tip eased between her pussy lips, parting the way for the rest of that enormous dick to slide into her. I became aware that my own puny penis was beginning to grow. I shook off the last drops, zipped up and turned to the wash basins.



I waited for Chris and as she came out of the ladies room I noticed the same guy heading our way. Neat, close cropped hair, about 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and a slim waist, white shirt and quiet blue tie, his expensive looking suit fitted him well and his shoes were well polished. Chris had spotted me and began to move my way passing directly in front of him. There was a collision, they grabbed for each others arms and apologised at the same time, then as if on que they each asked if the other was ok, they both laughed together and I saw a spark of desire as the strangers' eyes scanned Chris.



He was in front of us in the queue as we waited to pay for our coffee, Chris was close behind him and she suddenly backed up as though becoming intimately aware of his presence, she have me a guilty glance. My mind was working overtime, I'd often fantasised about Chris taking another man, that's why the fantasy popped readily into my head in the toilets. I wondered it I could make it happen.



I guided Chris to the next table to him. We sat with Chris facing him and me with my back to him. I was as nervous as a first time lover as I told Chris what I'd noticed in the toilets. She looked at me for a few seconds then brazenly weighed him up, her face cracked into a beaming smile. She sounded like a star struck teenager as she said, "He smiled at me…" then she continued "hmm… it could be interesting to try a big one… I'd love to know what it's like… maybe I could go a round with him". I knew she was teasing me, even though that was exactly what I dreamed she would say I was stunned. Chris had never before spoken of another guy like that and as far as I am aware she has never seriously looked at another guy since well before we were married. She kept glancing at him and smiling then she whispered to me, "When I bumped into him it was like electricity shooting through me. In the queue I was right behind him, he smells so… I don't know… so… so manly… so erotic, it turned me on so much I was starting to get a little moist, my imagination went wild, for a second or two back there I was having the most wonderful sex with him and after what you just told me, well…." She said in a louder voice "Oh Paul, shut your mouth, you'll catch a fly."



The thought of Chris being fucked by that huge dick had my mind was racing. 'She's really going for it, mines so small and she deserves the pleasure a big dick would give her. Do I have the courage to ask her? How could I possibly arrange it? For fucks sake Paul, just ask…' "Chris! Would you really?"



"Certainly not" my heart dived as she went on "unless you wanted me to, if it's ok with you I probably would, he's very sexy, he really turns me on and what a presence he has. I was getting wet just standing behind him in the queue. Would you really like me to have sex with another man… with him?"



"You know I only want the best for you, to see you happy is what drives me. If it's something you wanted to do then I'm with you all the way, it'd be a dream come true for me and I'd really love you to try".



"Are you sure?" she asked.



I smiled and touched her hand "Chris love, I've fantasised about you and another man for a long time, just thinking about you and him making love has me rock hard, I'd love it if you could make that fantasy come true".



She smiled and said "Anyway it's hypothetical unless one of us asks him… It could be another anniversary present… Will you ask him…? Please".



My mind began to race 'Oh shit, she's really serious. Could I ask another guy to fuck my wife? Could I really stand the thought of another guy actually fucking her? Especially with a monster dick like his, of course I could, I've just said so, a dream come true and I love her so much and she deserves it'. My heart was thumping, my penis was rock hard at the idea of that huge dick penetrating my wife and just as I'd psyched myself up to turn round to ask if he'd like to join us he stood up and left. I could see disappointment on my beloved wife's face.



After a few minutes of silence I said we should be going. When we got outside Chris spotted him coming through the entrance doors. She nudged me and said "Please Paul quickly". So on our 10th anniversary I found my self walking up to a total stranger with my heart thumping in my chest, my throat rigid as if afraid to speak, my dick throbbing so much I was close to shooting a load in my pants. I rather pathetically asked the dreaded yet exhilarating question "Err... Ex. ex excuse me, would you like to err… f-f-fuck my wife?"



The guy looked at me like I was crazy, he turned to walk away and Chris reached out and put a hand on his wrist, he stopped and stared Chris in the eye. There was a few seconds when the world stopped and then he broke into a cheeky smile, his eyes sparkling. Chris shocked me yet again by lunging at him, throwing an arm around his neck and kissed him on the lips.



Chris always looks good to me but at that moment with her body pressing hungrily against a complete stranger she looked absolutely stunning. The fact that he was a handsome, black stranger that I knew was enormously endowed made the situation highly erotic. I remembered again just how lucky I was to be married to her. She's a trim five feet eight inches with flawless pale golden skin. With her high heeled shoes her legs take the long slender shape of a lingerie model. She knows I think her legs are great so she always wears shoes and a dress or skirt to show them off. Today she wore Faith ankle strap shoes with four inch heels, a black Gucci mid thigh and figure hugging dress that I had bought her in Rome, it showed her legs to perfection, accentuated her slim hips, firm ass, slender waist, flat stomach and full, firm breasts. A face so pretty, rosebud mouth, high cheek bones, slightly turned up, tiny nose and big blue eyes all topped off with straight, long blond hair. Unusually for Chris she'd spent some time this morning applying a little makeup to eyes and lips 'to look nice for the trip home', no wonder the guys eyes were sparking.



When the kiss broke Chris said to the bewildered black man, "That's just to show you I'm serious, it's our anniversary today and my husband dreams that I should be bedded by another man. I think it's a great idea and you'll make it just perfect, how would you feel about taking me to bed right now?"



He looked at Chris and desire flooded his eyes again, Chris nodded to him, he looked at me. "I hope this is not a wind up" he said. "No, honestly it's what she w.. w. what we both want" and Chris said "Right here and now… if it's okay with you". She pointed back to the restaurant area "There a hotel across the bridge", he nodded. She turned to me and said "Paul, give me your card, this is your fantasy so you can't expect me to pay for a room" so I dutifully handed Chris my cash card and watched them pass through the door to cross the foot bridge.



I climbed into the Lexus, I was trembling all over, my heart was racing, my mind was in a daze, and my dick was so hard and throbbing that it hurt. I tried to turn the CD on but my fingers were shaking so much that I just couldn't mange to control the display.



My mind ran in circles 'She's going to be fucked by a monster black dick - I hope he's gentle with her - I hope she's not disappointed – She can't be, she'll love it - Will she ever be happy with me again? - My darling wife is taking a giant black dick - She's being fucked by a bigger dick than she ever took before - She's being opened up like she has never been opened before - I hope he doesn't hurt her - She's taking a dick deeper than she ever took a dick before - I hope she's OK - What will she think of my miniscule penis now - Will she ever feel me inside her again - She's not on the pill, we've been trying for a baby for seven months, shit I hope he has a condom' - 'What have I done?' and back to the beginning in never ending circles.



Eventually I calmed down enough to drive the car around to the other side and parked so I could see the motel and waited, and waited, and waited, my cock rock hard and dribbling cum into my pants.



It had been more than an hour since I'd seen my wife walk away with a black stranger when a movement caught my eye. I saw Chris through a second floor window, her dress pulled down to expose her breasts and up so that it ended just above her pubic mound. She leant forward and placed her hands on the sill, she spotted me in the car and waved, then she jerked, looked behind her and then back to me. All that I could see clearly was her head and shoulders which were jerking rhythmically, her long hair and breasts swinging back and forth and in the shadows behind her I could just make out the dark outline the stranger fucking her hard.



I couldn't see the expression on her face but it was obvious when she came, she tensed, her arms locked straight and she threw her head back then she arched back standing up into the window. Whereas the guy fucking her was just a shadowy outline Chris's golden flesh could easily be seen, she was rigid with orgasm. A black hand covered her mound and vigorously rubbed her clitoris, another black hand covered one of her breast. She tensed up even more and I even saw her mouth open as some sound of passion escaped her.



After what seemed like an eternity of watching some other guy making my wife orgasm but was in actual time probably less than a minute she leaned forward again to take up her original position and the fucking went on. I got out of the car. I was trembling all over as I watched the scene. I heard a "wow" behind me and I glanced around. There was an elderly man walking towards me and looking up at the motel, he looked at me with a big beaming smile on his face and said "Now there something you don't see every day eh!"



Oh shit this guy is watching Chris being fucked, I turned back to watch. He walked up beside me. "Look" he said,” she's cumming again, that guys a lucky bastard, wish it was me there shafting her like that eh…. She's fucking gorgeous, just look at that, she's really hot for that big black cock he's giving her". What do you say in conversation when your 'gorgeous' wife is being fucked rigid by a strangers 'big black cock'.



Now she was stretched, arms in the air, pushing at the top of the window frame with her legs spread. I (we) could actually see that enormous dick thrusting into her. He had his hands gripping her around the waist and slid her up and down his shaft. As he lifted her up I could see her pussy lips being pulled as they clung to the thick shaft as she slid up it. The vaginal juices and semen on his shaft caught the light and glistened. 'Oh shit he's not wearing a condom, must be a trick of the light, Chris wouldn't be that stupid, - would she?' and I tried desperately to work out the timing of her cycle.



As I've already said, we're trying for a baby. The start of the trip to Rome coincided with her most fertile time so she should begin a period in a few days unless we'd got lucky in Rome. I breathed a sigh of relief but then began worrying about STIs. I know very little about them, what would chlamidiya or ghonoreha for example do to a recently conceived child? Or worse… what about HIV AIDS?



The guy continued chatting to me but I really could not think of anything to say, well I could think of lots to say, all of it about that being my wife and the guy fucking her is a total stranger and his dick is really huge and he's not using a condom and I hope he's not got anything nasty to give her. But I really did not feel I could express all that to a stranger so I stayed silent.



The third time she came it looked like her stud came at the same time. Again Chris was pushed against the window but this time the guy stopped with his dick buried full length into her, lifting her up and pressing her hard against the glass. They were together like a statue for a minute or two then Chris turned her head and it looked like she kissed him. That's what she does with me when we make love, when it's over she always kisses me tenderly. After a long and deep kiss the guy lifted her off his dick, it still looked to be fully erect. She turned to me and waved then blew a kiss before dropping to her knees in front of him. I couldn't see for sure, her head blocked the view but it looked like she'd taken him in her mouth and was sucking vigorously on his dick. That upset me more than anything, she always told me that she didn't like taking it in her mouth and she’d just dropped to her knees for this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment